Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The disappearing act.

I have seriously got to be one of the worst bloggers in the entire history of blogging. Sorry for the long hiatus people. Been working so much trying to save that 2k for my trip to Australia come end of the year! Anws, to wipe off the cobwebs from this place, I'll prolly do a post on dining at The Cajun Kings soon k! Since I get quite a no. of people asking me about it~. Other than that, if you are keen to listen in to my pretty boring and mundane life, feel free to check back in the coming week or so! Ok, after F1 la huh, since I'll be working. 

Also, the Finals of The New Paper New Face is coming!! Pretty excited to see how things pan out but pretty sad as well cause our reign will be over and soon we'll just be...Old Faces:( oh ya! Might need help in getting votes soon so HEHEHE not shy ah, but maybe if you'd like some good karma points, you can vote for me when the time comes? ^.^ kekekeke will update y'all when I know k! Thanks in advance! And thanks to everyone who has supported me thus far. Really appreciate it! So much love:):* 

Ok, guess I'm rambling on so....shall get my little toosh off to bed now. Night y'all:)

No comments:

Post a Comment