Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Back from bangkok, Back to books.

Hiii!
Well, got back from Bangkok like a week plus ago?
I have pictures and quite a bit to blog about it. So ill leave that for another blog entry when I have some eye candy for yall! Unfortunately, that trip was semi-wasted yet a good one. Okok more in The bkk entry.


So....been up the whole night telling myself i should do my assignment due next week, for the simple fact that i know this whole week of mine is going to be pretty psychotic. But did i start on my assignment? - no. Tadah~~~ procrastination at its best. I also have yet to fully empty out my BKK luggage. *buries head in shame*. Well, this entry is actually kinda aimless. I just didn't wanna leave my blog dead for too long so here I am~. But now as I'm typing this, my brain is slowly shutting down and leaving me with no idea on what to talk about. So before i go on babbling like a donkey with its tail on fire, I shall retreat back into the shadows of my couch and maybe give in to my drooping eyelids and take a nap here with my laptop on my lap. Thereafter getting up at 5am to retire to my real bed. I dont know why i do these lame things to myself. Ok well hope all of you have a lovely week. Till then...



No comments:

Post a Comment