Friday, April 03, 2009

dooochebag.




Wednesday we had a friendly match with.. NYP!
(as mentioned n the previous post alr)


NYP gave us a tough fight but we all had fun as well.
and it's been quite a while since we actaully had fun
while playing against another school! :) well, i would
take a picture but kimmy has my mem.card, buttt.
ive a nasttyyy full of pus kinda scrapeee on my knee:((
and i couldnt even sleep well last night! i realise,
your knee really touches everything before any other
part of your front leg does! TSKK.

anwyays, we had our routine ice bath after the match!
for all our aches and pains. hahaha now i know how leonardo
di carpio(?k wth, i cant even spell that ah.) felt during titanic.


ANEHHWEHHHzxxz.
im gg to have tiffy dye my hair for me tmr!:D:D
i cant wait! and i just hope my hair turns out nice?!
maybe some colour would take away the attention
from its dryness. you dont sayy? hahaha

walau. hilda lee really makes me laugh alot.





alright, im realllyy quite so tired now.
chaoooo!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment