Friday, April 03, 2009

pread budding.



Today i was so confused on which hairdye to buy,
but alas, revlon came to my rescue. but because
im damn picky, i wish i had a lighter or more obvious
result, cause you know it kinda sucks to pay for smtg to
look the same?......? ah wells. tinge of red goes for me though!

Anyways,
day with tiffy khoo was lovely as usual:)
her company's always very soul-lifting. hahaha

dinner with afiq, brad, manfred and hakim was
pretty fun. informative as well. ahhaha yes afiq,
i know you read, so hello boy. i hope your trip to bugis
library was fruitful!

well,
my nose is currently killing me. as usual every night la.
pfft. guess it was a sign for me not to pierce my...

so i got the sign.
wish my nose would stop giving me grief already.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways.
sometimes i feel life is just so hard.
and just when you think you've got things all figured out.
something always changes, and it just leaves you hanging there.
back at square 1.

Life is always so full of surprises.
good and bad ones.
and currently, i never expected this bad a surprise.

and just when i thought i had myself figured out,
something happens, and that thought is just but a thought.

and so now, i dont even know how my life is gonna turn out.
cause the world is constantly changing. and so am i.
so how do i even find myself?
where do i even start?

No comments:

Post a Comment