Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Options.SO MANEH OPTIONS.


Touch has begun to get pretty stressful in a way
where we gotta really do the drills full out and properly!
not that i wont normally, but if you get smtg wrong now,
its just TOE-TA-LEEE uncool yo. Uncool.

Anyways, didnt watch madagascar but ended up
walking around TM? with Rachy dear! and we stopped by
Mphosis where the girl was helping me try on the sandal
and i got a toe cramp wdhhhhh??? so embarrassing.
my toe was like all cacat and bent. so i just hid it in my shoes.

K so ive got my replacement sim card already. YIPPPPeEHH.

omg im so tired now.
my eyes are like so hehhhveee.
SO I VANT TO BE GOINGZX TO SLEEPING NOWZX.

----------------------------------------------------------------


hilda lee are you reading this?
hawhahahaha.blackandwhiteALBUM ah yes.
-_------ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment