Saturday, November 22, 2008

-

Somedays i cannot be bothered to give two flying fucks about life
when shit doesnt seems to flow well for me.
But other days, its like, "what's the big fuss all about?"
And its just a vicious cycle of good and bad days.

I think ima just leave the world alone.
and let things flow as it should flow.
Ive got some of the best ppl with me,
and i think ima be satisfied with them.
Im gonna enjoy life, and put all irritans out of the way.
Because no one deserves the right to spoil my day.
Well, not unless ive done something wrong.
And till then, no one has the right.

I dont need another half
I dont need to be "in"
I dont need to know everyone.
I dont need all materialistic things.
I dont need to please anybody.
Ive got my loves, and Life's good that way :)

Well, just a few memory's i picked up.
nothing beats ugly times.
Terengganu trip 2006:)




And to those who think Life is out to get you.
How's bout comparing your situation with theirs for a lil bit?


No comments:

Post a Comment