Thursday, September 18, 2008

SUPAAPAA TROUPAAPAA~!!





Met Rachy love
in the early afternoon!
Hung around tampines
like old times. Well, its
not like i dont hang
around tampines much.
Practically here 24/7.-_-
But it was great with
her company.
Rachy!my Birthday ahhh!!
Stick to the plan k!:D









K so now Mamma Mia
has got its many songs
stuck in my head.
It was really really
good! managed to
catch it with
Jemie and Jaclyn!
After the movie,
well and kinda before it
....





we just
talked and talked
and talked and
talked and talked.
And now, I think
my cheek muscles
are officially toned.
Well, nothing beats
Girl talk!Over some
Very fattening food.
:D





OHH.talking about my birthday.
These are the things i want so far.
And to kind souls who want to fulfill my wishes,
ill be nice and keep your budget to below..$20!

1) As many packets of the 3-in-1 Kinder Bueno chocolates.
2) Cereal Prawns
3) As many Trix chocolates possible
4) Old Chang Kee fried Octopus head.(sss)
5) Nasi Goreng Ayam from Al-Ameen
6) Family-size bar of Cadbury Hazel Nut Chocs.
7) Coookieeees.with nuts.


Okkkaaeeokkkaee. i think, my heading could have well
been Favourite Food. But really! i really wldnt mind food
on my birthday:) FREE GOOD FOOD. who could resist?
not meeee~!!:D

okae, so wait, one last picture and im off.
Im just quite.....SHOCKED?
DISGUSTED?
but also kinda WEIRDED out,
and yet not very care-ish
(which seems ironic comparing
my previous feelings stated)
...about THIS.


Im just left in a state of..
VVWWWHHAATT??-ness.

Alrights, toodledeedums.
Im offie to Beddie.:)
okae maybe after some Gossip Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment