Saturday, September 20, 2008

Dear Self




Hi Audrey,
I heard the weather really bothered your sleep today.
I hope you get a good sleep tonight then.
How was your receptionist one-day job today?
Heard you went to help your brother-in-law right?
Must have been pretty cold in the room eh?
Considering you didnt bring any jacket along
and that you had to resort to floating in Gabriel's big blazer.




Well, not that its any of my business,
but you have a match against Barks tomorrow!
Seems like quite a tough opponent eh?
Well, wish you all the luck you can get!
Remember, you need speed, and good defense alright!
Alright, so its already 02:15am, what you doing reading this?
GO TO SLEEP CHILD. YOU NEED YOUR ENERGY.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes. I have resorted to lecturing myself.
So to prevent more self-abuse.
I AM GOING TO SLEEEEPZX NOW.
Please help me pray my ankles dont give way tomorrow. 0_0
Goodnight all:)
and i hope youll arnt suffering as much as
i am in this SICKENING HEAT.
(considering i dont even sleep with aircon.)
TSSSSSSKZxzxxxxxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment