Sunday, April 20, 2008

aefsd

I absolutely hate how the smell of food likes to clinngggg to my hair for dear life.
EUGHHH.
well, came home with a head full of food-smelling hair.
and now, im so tired i cld fall asleep right here, right now.
i could, but i wont. why?cos im stronnnnnger than yesterday.
ahhah hah ah ah ha ah ah ah ah hahaha ha hadhashd ajdh kiehndjcksdnhfkjhaksdjna.-_-.

k so blogging properlyyyyy,


spent my day at Homeclub for a geeeeg.
Present: Kaisheng,Jill,Amet,Ling,Van,Manfred,Feo,Mike and 10 thousand more ppl.


HAHAHA.sorry feo.

well, Goood turnout and Good bands.
Dom and Aaron's bands playeeeed. thanks for bringing down a good crowd yo.
Suppered with Feo,Manfred,Van,Ciwei and Wu Man.(i think?:D )
well, besides having almost my whole body chopped on with the "home" stamp,
(thanks amet.)
i got told by so many that im breaking out.
ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRr.
but nvm!
all i cn say is my body is smart.Go to school with bad skin, then ppl can see my skin improve.
cheyyyyy. good plan good plan.

k la, i think, this entry sounds totally tooopid.
im off to bed.
chowwwwwwwwww.

No comments:

Post a Comment