Tuesday, August 25, 2009



Today.
I tapped my card at the mrt and the door opened
in the next tap-booth. I was on the wrong side.

Today.
The man who asked me to do a survey became a friend
when he teased my about my pimple. (kind.)

Today.
I was inches from walking in to the male toilet.
When i saw an old man emerge, i still walked towards him,
to be told, "eh! woomen tat site!" (nice.)

Today.
My head just wasnt screwed on right yaw.


anyways i can seriously say im veh tired. why you ask?
woke up at 6 in the morn to meet nigel wee to study at 7.30am.
His words: I dont like to wait uh.
And what time did nigel wee arrive?
OHHH mayyyyyyybbe at like 8++++ 9?
hahah eeediot.

siglap at night after like so long of not
hanging out there. it was nice catching up
and maybe even getting to know people there.
chicken rice for dinnnerrr.i think i might
just be getting a tad bit sick of it. :OOOO


ahh wells.
CANT WAIT FOR NEXT DRIVING LESSON:D

No comments:

Post a Comment