Sunday, August 23, 2009

Blogger is yet again screwed up.
Facebook is screwed up too.
And so is my hotmail as of now.

MY LIFE ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB IS SCREWED UPPP.
TSKKKK.

Anyways,
first driving lesson today was good!
he said i was a fast learner, just a little jumpy.
HAHAHAHA.
well all the clutch shit was hard to grasp at first, esp.
near a traffic light. and i always forget to look in my
mirror and blindspots to change lane. hahaha niceeee. well
lets hope all goes well and i can get my license by jan.

ALRIGHTZZz.
im gg to sleep since all i can do is...NOTHING.
on this comp. so goodnight friends.


Oh yes, just a little
Declaration of the Day:
I H A T E P I M P L E S.
I HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT.
WHYYYYYYYY MYYYY FACEEEEE.
Friggin decided to set up camp
under my nose and forehead.
WHYYYY.






ughs.



*dont you hate how when you decide
to dress down cause you think no one
would see you like that, but you end up
seeing someone, while looking like shit?

life.






OK BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment