Tuesday, April 21, 2009

bimb.



I feel like such a dumb bum today.

---1---
Well lets just start it off with i totally
just killed my funny bone by hitting the
fridge on the way back from flipping a switch off.

---2---
Then i didnt check my E-trial test till 6plus
thinking my test was at 8pm when it was at
7.15pm. had to fly down to ubi ah.

---3---
Then, i totally wasted money on my e-trial
test for driving..
Why?
When you sign in, you see like..
Basic Theory Test 1.. all the way to test 6.
So being a lil late and flustered, i was like
hyehh..? so which do i choose?
Given 50mins about there,
i thought must do one test.
so i was like taking my damn timee..
reading and re-reading everything.
12 mins to the end. i realised.. can take
as many tests as you can -_-.
WALAU. $10 ehhhhh. tsk.

Well, after my e-trial, went to
meet Sonn bushhhyy!:))





Yet to be continued..
Today, Sonn and i
sat at macs for an hour
sketching an art piece each.
Inspiration from
Jeanne Detallante's illustration.

Anyways talking about art,
i hopeeee i can get damn
freehand drawing as my
second CDS(extra subj.)

Please oh please oh Please:((


Alright,
time to count em sheep.
(actually ive never counted sheep to sleep before.
does it even workkkkkkkkk? i just like laying in
bed thinking of everything. and i somehow manage to
sleep. hahaha kkkzkxx totally not needed info.)

night evelllyyone:)

----------------------------------------------------

ok wait.
sonnyyy was telling me today.
and since i think its realllyy nice,
i hope youll visit her LJ and
place your order now!:)
so...


:))

No comments:

Post a Comment