Sunday, November 16, 2008

gelekgelekjijiness.


(go to audlleyy liawwzee's page to watchh!DAMN BLOODEHH FUNNEHH)

omg i need to peeeeeeeEeEeee.Ee.
but im too lazy to get out of my chair and out of my room
and to the toilet. but ayee,wetting the bed doesnt sound
very appealing. alright. the unavoidable pottyyyy.

anyways, i know i blogged twice in a day,
but i am bored. and awake from the coffee just now.
ITS KILLINnnn ME YAW.

ooOooOoH~ ima watch Madagascar2 on tues with rachy!
im so exciteddddd. but the impossible has happened.
I HAVENT WATCHED HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3 YET?!
HOW DID THIS COME ABOUTTT.

okae whatevs.
i have so many pictures from Harry's to upload
with the ruggggbyyy gergerrrzx.
BUT IM SO LEEzZEEHH.
why must Mr.commyy be so slowww?
slowslowskwjwqiosqaldw.

a man approached me about a prudential savings acct thing
that day. k random. but since we're on the topic on savings,
I FOUND THE MONEHH I STASHED AWAYYY:)
AND ITS NOT EVEN 70-80 YAW. ITS MOREEE!!:DD
wahh, i cannot wait for the day where i can just afford
$500 barley? $100 000 meal?chehh.


okae this was by far the most randomest
and stupidest sounding post ever.

ive got mass tmr morning.
NOOOOO, actualy in a matter of hours time.
and i am going to scotchtape my eyes down now.
eeeee. what if my eyelashes get pulled out when i
wanna take it out? 0_____0. k ima pass on th scotchtaping.

whatevs.
BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment