Monday, October 20, 2008

UGHHHHH,



Sometimes i really wish i could avoid matters of the heart.
But then again, i have avoided it for 2 years.
Now when someone who could possibly change all that comes along,
One msg just seems to blow it.

Its not that i havent tried to forget all my fears.
Im slowly letting go, putting myself out there.For You.
But something just has a grasp on my feelings.
And its not my fault i dont know what it is.
One cannot force love, neither can one force his/herself from it.

I know im taking a long time, and im sorry. But i need this time.
And i cant just think it through.
I have tried and tried. Countless no. of times.
i just hope everything turns out good in the end.

----------------------------------*edited*

Heyy,Thanks for coming:):)
and for not ringing the doorbell.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment