Friday, October 17, 2008

Plain crackers.





Omg, im trying so hard to keep my eyes open.

Well, today, we have a complain from AudreyLange.
Had to take a passport sized photo for some Nebo Membership
thingythingthing for the competition this sat, and so i went
straight to E!Hub to take it. So last i knew, it cost about $4?
And so i thought those self-taking photobooth machines were
a whopping $6. So i go to the shop, ask the China lady for
passport photo, AND IT CAME UP TO $8! AND I DIDNT
EVEN LIKE THE PHOTO. OMG. JUST KILL ME!

Thats like 3 plates of chicken rice, 6 currypuffs and 80 fishballs!
So yes, depressed i was. hrmph.

Anehwehhs, got my timetable today.
and i got Sociology for my CDS.
Second choice. SO IMMAA APPPEALLL STILL.
and my timetable this sem is so jfwhiquhnkwajxn.
i dont know, packed? and i have class till so late on training days.
VHATT ISHH THISSHH.Utter Irritation.


OKAE LA.
Im going back to being long-winded.
BYYEEE. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment