Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's fact.


Maybe im overthinking it as usual.
Or could it be that it would affect my chances?
I dont know, but i sure hope not.
Have been beating up myself the past few days
everytime the thought comes to me.
And thing is, i cant stop thinking about it.
Re-playing the images in my mind, and just
wishing i could undo it. Its really nothing that big,
but i just cant help but keep asking myself..
Why. Why Audrey Why?


Well, like i said in the previous post,
plan was to meet sonn at starbucks~!
Bumped into krysten there too, so she
joined us~. Then later manfred came along and
crashed the all girls table. hahaa. Idzwan the Teddy
(as Sonn and all call him) is super adorable i just want
to pinch his cheeks.

Alrights, ill leave you with pictures as usual.
cos tonight aint such a good night.
My mind's heavy.
Why do i always have to do this to myself.

Krysten and Arjun:)





Now you see eyes, now you donnntt~

Fat manfred and his stupid "unplanned"
pose.

hahah a night, semi-well spent.:)

uggh.
oh but before i go..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
SONN MY LOVE:)

Youve been a lovely friend for 9 years.
and i hope we'll be friends till we grow old
and ill always be here for you, even though
i know we dont always agree on certain things.
I hope we'll still be bestfriends till we're old and scrawny
and have eurasian dinners where we talk about how irritating
our daughter/son-in-laws are.hahaha Love you much babe:)

No comments:

Post a Comment