Sunday, July 13, 2008

sdfs


caught the flubug.
i think my body's breaking down on me.
i can barely move without feeling like my whole world is tipping.
my head is so heavy and its taking so much effort just to hold it up.
my nose is in a state of utter confusion
of whether to open up the hose or tighten it.
so im having a semi-runny/clogged nose.great.
everytime i sneeze, a sharp pang of gruffness and
my throat feels as if i
had just scraped sandpaper against it.
i know this is the result of me not doing justice to my body.
-i really feel like breaking down-
_i think i already am_

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-why did so much change in such a short time?-
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and im totally burnt.
i flinch as i feel im being burnt alive
everytime my skin touches any ray of light that comes from the sun.



anyways, im growing to love TPirannas more and more.
and although TPirannasCHARGE didnt win anything in Youth-in-touch,
it sure was a good experience and now at least we see what we're up against.
i see fitness training galore in the near future.
Dear ankle, please heal fast.
i really need you.

No comments:

Post a Comment