Thursday, July 03, 2008

asdas



I kinda wished i had more help from some.
But i dont wanna come on as pushy.
When there's a will, there's a way.
But there's no will.so does that mean there's no way?
I guess ill just have to suffer the consequences.
I know many took up the responsibility unwillingly,
and it became such a burden to some.
Though it makes me kinda sad and hurt with the response
i get when i ask sometimes,i know i cant exactly blame you'll.
Well,thank you for all the help thus far. Especially to some.
The minimal few.You dont know how greatful i am.
Just to see you'll trying,(even though there's not much result)
but at least you tried, and so it really really makes me feel
at least i have some with me.Thank you so much for the support.

And i really wished i could somehow reward youll to show
my gratitude,
but i just really cant now cos im really stuck in
a financial rut and so
i hope youll understand.
But im hoping you'll would still push even
though youll arnt
getting anything for now, just cause youll wanna help

a friend/(s)? Im not gonna beg, but ill just be hopeful for now.
This will be the last time youll need to feel obligated to help Fml/me..
I hope this news takes a load of your shoulders.
I can expect that particular news was on demand.
--.
5th and 6th. Successful?I hope and pray.
We're moving, slowly, but steadily. Freemansland, i love:)
and im glad i have you'll. We're family:) Though we've lost some, we can still do it.
Revamp and Renew.Hardwork and result. It'll all pay off one day soon:)


Thank goodness there's gonna be a change soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment