Wednesday, April 16, 2008

agdssge

Started out my day with a good long fun talk with my parents.
Im so glad:)

Then went to stationary and grocery shopping with daddyy:D
popular was stupidly situated at the "Open Plaza" and it was sooo hoottttt i cld die.

Anyways, went to collect me pay from the IT show, with Van.


( Van the dog was nice and so she tagged along:D )
i jokkkke.

Well, dinner was an unexpected one with Sonn dearest:)

and the night ended with a semi-sumo wrestling match with van and sonn.
over what?
AN AHPEK PICTURE OF VANNN.
its not my fault you chose to sing during the picture vannn..
haa well lousy pok deleted her pictureeeee.
so unfortunately, youll wont be able to see it.
but actually, who wld want to see van's face on my blog also righttt?
qaihckaj hahah oiajha.ha.haa.joke.

...

Course Orientation tmr.
i hope it'll be a good one.
AIRCON ROOOMS PLEASE.



oh yeahh, and last nights Indian Poker with disgusting beer at Georges.

No comments:

Post a Comment