Monday, February 11, 2008

-

i have officially eaten tooo many oranges.
infact, i think im already gonna start looking like a bloody orange.

well i think im gonna try and get a job too.
perhaps get my mind of things.
im so sick of being single.
yet i cannot be bothered for a r/s.
yes, here we are on that topic again.
the topic of audrey's sad single life.

ahh but im gonna cut that short today.
ive got more things on my mind like how some ppl just
irritate me so fucking much.its like, are you schizophrenic or smtg?
make up your fucking mind whether you want a fucking friendship or not.

as for things at home, i feel im being excessively rolly-eyed at my mummy.
but its not my fault she has to KEEEEP wanting me on my feet training me to
be the maid of the year. yeah, i know how to clean up, but can you not askkk me
EVERYTIME im doing smtggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg?!?

ughhh.but anywaes, like i was saying, i think its become a habit, and im so afraid
that the myth of the wind blowing and my eyes getting stuck up there wld somehow
work someday.ughhhhhh, i wish mummy would stop bossing me around so much though.
its eeeeeerrreeeeeeeeeeeetating.hmmm, i wonder when im moving out.and i wonder why ppl
say they miss it when their parents stop nagging.im pretty darn sure im not gonna miss her asking me to clean the house.but i know she wants me to learn and all la.but i have this little feeling she secretly jus wants to irritate me.that sneakkkky woman.hahaha but no doubt i still
love her with all my heart at the end of the day la.just sometimes she loves to use her "Mother"
title against me.



****i wonder what kinda mother i would be.


0_0


vell, i went swimming today~
lets just say, my stamina is so bloody low i feel like im swimming in mud.
but the other swim was betterrrrrrr.WHYYYYYYY..
but i shall PERSEVERE.
get a toned and fit body.
yeahhhhhhhh.







oh, so just making a lil shoutout.

Thank you Heavenly Father for making trees so great:)





No comments:

Post a Comment