Sunday, February 17, 2008

1

fucckkk man.
i think im damn long-winded.
as if i havent heard the end of it,
i have ppl all around me telling me so -_-
haha but looking at all my ollllddd blog entries,
wah, i swear i can collate everything and it can be


"The Story of Audrey Lange's Life.--the long-winded version Part I"
wahhhhh,
and when i read, i realise i go into such detail.
which bores me afterawhile---- :O

so!im hoping, YOU
or whoever reads my blog la,
i just hope youll didnt really get tht bored uh.


..............................................................................................


but anywaes,
I
AM
OFFICIALLY
APART
OF

FREE MAN'S LAND

the company of the year k.
dont playplay.


:)

anyways, im gonna need ticket resellers for events.
ANY VOLUNTEEEEERS?
msg meeee ah.
(friendster?tagboard?--whatever,whichever,however.
just contact.)



K.
so im gonna cut this short.
im in the learning process of being fast and quick to the point.
but i wonder if i'd ever stop.and alot of ppl say i talk too fast also.
but i dont think i do!..........................shit.im doing it again.


K LA K LA.
i be off now.




*enjoy the silence while you can.
WONT BE FOR LO--*slaps*.

fine.dont say i didnt tell you to apprecia--*slaps again*.




(shit.now i can add -lame-to the list of characteristics of Audrey.)

No comments:

Post a Comment