Monday, March 19, 2007

BAH.tiring day i tell you.

GOODNESS


1. life is so stressful.
2. my fringe insists on giving me trouble.
3. i'm beyond sleepy.
4. i didnt noe wad to do in physics test.
5. i havent paid for cca funds yet.
6. life's complicated.
7. i wish i didnt have to sweat so easily and so much,yet still burn as much fats.
8. i wish i had a smaller waist.
9. i wish jill wouldn smell so strongly of cigg.smoke everytime she walked in the house.
10. i wish i didnt have tuition right after ccas on monday and thursday.
11. i wish my O's would just be over fast.
12. i wish my sister's parents in laws werent assholes.

WELLidiots they are.and im sorrie i have to blog about them.
no ill feelings intended to my brother in law.
he's lovely.but the parents.
yes i tell you.
i wish i cld slap their faces.
fucking call us stuff.
and EXTENDED FAMILY AH.
fucking talking bad about each other.
wad the fuck is wrong with this world.
i hate fucking stupid assholes who go to CHURCH.
PRAY TO GOD.
ASK FOR FORGIVENESS.
STRENGTH NOT TO SIN.
and NOW!they fucking come and do this.
like COMMON LA.
please learn to shut the fuck up before i shove a bloody durian down your throat.
WOW.now i resort to visual violence.

GOSH.

this is wad you call.
STRESS BUILD-UP.
and also another word.UNNECESSARY stress build-up.

EH!we played baseball todae during P.E.
fucking fun i tell you
(as youve realised.i had to change to a happy topic so as prevent myself from hitting something.and in turn.hurting myself.)

OKAE WELL!todae,nick,rachy,chel and nicole and i were in one theme!five of us were the batters first.NOWNOW.my spellings shit.so!if thats not the right spelling.then TOO BAD.fuck off and dont come and show off your intelligence by telling me the right words and spellings to say/use.

HAHA.joke.okae no not realli.but i dont mean it in such a harsh way...or do i?

bah.okae waeva.WELL ive currently got a headache and i bet its because of my wet hair.
SO im going to go to sleep.ohshit.ive got social studies to do.
fucking piss meoff sia.not a day i can rest.
i need food.
anyone volunteers to supply me with a hundred kinder buenos and TEN bottles of alcohol?
ahh yes.thank YOU yes YOU for your generosity.
kindly call my receptionist and you can tell her when youre going to drop it off.
k THANKS BYE.


:):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment