Thursday, October 23, 2008

SpiderPig



Didnt get much sleep last night.
Someone knows whyyyyyyyyy.hmmm.

Anehways, went for my first sociology and micro econs lecture.
I just wish lecturers would be more interesting.
GAWSSHHHH. so tomorrow's my first CDS tutorial.
Let me have nice classmates pretty please!0_00000.

Okae so describing my day briefly,
Met Bennyyy,Jerlinnn and Lisaaa:)
Simei-ed at eastpoint.
Met Sonn, Bird, Aida and Jessie thereee.:)
Then it was Jerlin's house for the shortest time~

Took a lovely bus ride down with :)), to Kembangan.
Al-ameen and their best Nasi Ayam Goreng + Soya Bean.
Jemie, Bradley, Anton and Afiq.:)
Talk talk talk stone stone stone yawn yawn
talk talk talk laugh laugh laugh stone stone
self K-box to anton's I-touch.

AND IMA SKIP TO THE END OF MY DAY.
WOOHOO. IM GOING TO SLEEP NOW.
im like seriously so bloody tired i think i can just die
with my eyes open laaaa walau. okae, quite a scary sight.
Okae la, got an early day tomorrow, CHAOOO :)

No comments:

Post a Comment